Web Engineer II
- Ready to work in Night Shifts.
- Design and develop Azure cloud application solutions to meet business requirements. Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements , performing solution design , coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Support solution architects in problem analysis.
- Advise teams on appropriate Azure services selection.
- Develop Azure cloud applications based on business requirements provided.
- Implement CICD Azure pipelines.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience
- Expert level hands on experience in Azure cloud application design and development
- Experience with SQL Server and building complex Programming using TSQL
- Expert level experience in building cloud applications using Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Fabric, API Management , Azure Functions and Blob Storage)
- Experience in building microservices using Service Fabric and Spring boot, Spring REST, Web API, spring JDBC, Spring security for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in building scalable single page applications deployed in azure end to end using Angular 9 or above.
- Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications in Azure
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Azure B2C
- Has good understanding of Cloud migration using CICD Azure pipelines
- Has good understanding of DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, and Library Management tools like Artifactory or NuGet
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Works independently
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large Azure cloud development projects
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC