Web Engineer II
- Bengaluru, India
Web Engineer II
Web Engineer (PHP , Angular)
What You'll Be Doing
• Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
• Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
• Proficient in Angular framework.
• 5+ years of experience and Knowledge around PHP 5-7.
• Applied experience with Symphony, Doctrine, PDO
• Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in MySQL.
• Common design patterns and techniques like dependency injection
• Knowledge in LAMP stack
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
• Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
• Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
• Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
• Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
• Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
• Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
What We Are Looking For
• Candidate with 4 to 7 years of strong hands-on design/development background as a Full Stack Developer (Java, UI, PL/SQL)
• Strong skills to implement Core Java code with Java Collections
• A degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
• 5+ years' of full-stack PHP development.
• 2+ years' experience with Angular
• Experience with CSS Pre-compilers (LESS or SASS)
• Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX
• Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
What's In It For You
• Training and professional development
• Performance coaching
• Work with fun team in a supportive environment
• Work at a strong and growing company
• Community involvement opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Shankaranarayana Bldg)
Back to top