Web Developer, Senior Fullstack
Position:Web Developer, Senior Fullstack
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Full Stack Developer (SQL Emphasis) in our Englewood, Colorado location. A successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Spring MVC 4.0 or higher.
- 3 -5 years of experience with Java and OO concepts.
- 4 years of experience working with relational databases via Spring.
- Expert PL/SQL, SQL, skills & experience (4+ years).
- Experience in configuring/working with Spring MVC using annotations.
- Experience with persistence provider like Hibernate or JPA.
- Experience with development tools: Eclipse, Maven and SVN.
- Knowledge of Java and OO concepts. Knowledge of AngularJS and accessing REST Web Services.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Express.
- Familiarity with Angular 2.
- Knowledge in deploying Spring applications to Weblogic server.
- Hands on experience on Oracle SQL and PLSQL.
- Knowledge on Integrating REST services with Angular Js/Java script based application.
- Experience with developing & consuming REST APIs.
- Knowledge on continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Knowledge on developing test cases & testing using JUnit.
- Working knowledge of JSON.
- Knowledge of unit testing, JS testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma.
- Knowledge of web service testing tools for example Postman.
What is in it for you? Training Skills development Performance coaching Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology. Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year. http://benefits.arrow.com EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top