- Develop and maintain websites using CraftCMS.
- Develop CraftCMS plugins.
- Provide development, maintenance, feature enhancement, support and troubleshooting.
- Research new technologies, products and methodologies for providing business solutions.
- Build mobile responsive web experiences.
- Create holistic design solutions that address design, layout, maintenance and web performance.
- •Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. •Manages full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
•Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
•Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. •Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor
• Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle.
• Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; Review work of development teams.
- 2 - 4 years experience with web development and CraftCMS
- Experience in PHP and MySQL
- jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 (LESS / SASS) and Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of version control like GitHub and/or BitBucket
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with documenting and tracking issues using JIRA
- • Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Solves a range of straightforward problems
• Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Preferred Education & Experience
- Experience in Jenkins, AngularJS, and/or React
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top