Senior Web Developer, Full Stack
As our newest team member, you will be a part of implementing innovations on our eCommerce world presence. Our eCommerce presence must not only provide shopping access to over 300 million searchable products, highly interactive design tools, and live access to specialists, but also continue to keep pace with the demand for the Internet of Things. By 2020, there will be an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the internet. As a Senior Web Developer on Arrow's premier eCommerce website, you will be a part of connecting engineers to the information and products they need to build these devices.
Your work will directly contribute to the future of the internet, five years out.
You will apply your skills and knowledge in the design, implementation and maintenance of highly scalable software solutions. You are someone with a long career practicing good design and striking a balance between benefiting from the next great thing and delivering the greatest thing you can today. We are looking for someone who is excited about being a member of our team, and contributing their years of experience to the team's collective growth and success.
Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We pride ourselves on our adherence to Agile development methodologies, resulting in malleable processes that consistently deliver value while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. By sharing responsibilities, Agile team members contribute by exercising their strengths and are always exploring the latest technologies. We're looking for a team member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, learn more about the leading edge of web technology, and see results in real-world applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Mentor Junior developers on technical approaches and best practices
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
- Challenge established norms and innovate
- Contribute to the success of your team and company
- Make a difference
- A passion for accomplishing great things by creating fast, maintainable, and valuable applications
- 6+ years of .NET Web Development experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as Scrum and JIRA
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design patterns
- Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption
- Comfort with and understanding of a version control, continuous integration, and deployment tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Software architecture experience in an enterprise size environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Strong understanding of Unit Testing
- 6+ years' experience utilizing comparable skills in a comparable software development environment
PREFERRED SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Understanding of PCI compliance and direct eCommerce website experience
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- 3+ years' experience working within an Agile development methodology Scrum
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Hands on experience utilizing and customizing a CMS driven website (Sitecore)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top