Web Analytics Specialist
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Marketing Analytics Specialist
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist to be part of the Digital Services team. In this role you will partner with Strategic Marketing Partners to understand their marketing initiatives and goals in order to develop robust analysis and actionable insights to drive results in marketing programs across multiple channels. You will drive digital analytics focused on measuring marketing activity ROI though reporting and dashboards. You will be responsible for performing data mining and analysis that improves planning, execution and optimization of traditional and digital marketing strategies. In addition, you will partner with an assigned business unit to optimize programs in all aspects of Digital Marketing, including Search Engine Marketing & Optimization, and Email Marketing.
- Use quantitative data gathered with software measurement tools, traffic extracts, click streams and drill-downs to develop an understanding of customer behavior, demographics and lifecycle
- Coordinate report requirements with internal customers to meet business objectives
- Apply statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulate recommendations. Typically requires proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture
- Build actionable reports, communicate analytic data effectively to multiple departments, several levels of management within the organization, and teams
- Build custom data imports from Google Analytics or other software
- Responsible for monitoring and testing traffic (A/B tests)
- Define tracking strategies and identify new opportunities.
- Product business metrics (customer behavior, lifetime value, cost per acquisition, etc.)
- Track SEO metrics (traffic trends, bounce rate, time on site, etc.)
- Track engagement of visitors over time – e.g., propensity of visitor
- Track paid channels in various Analytics tools and report on this data
- 3-5 years of strong marketing analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related degree or equivalent experience
- Must be proficient in web analytics applications, using tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Omniture, etc.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or Tealium iQ
- Familiarity with BI visualization tools such as TIBCO Spotfire and Tableau preferred
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Analytics and overall Digital Marketing best practices including methods and metrics for analysis. Understanding of web usability, site taxonomy, search engine properties, behaviors, and opportunities as it relates to organic and paid search results on the major search engines
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Index-Match, Charting, etc.)
- Strong Database skills preferred along with proficiency in at least one Big data technology
- Technical understanding of website architecture, both traditional [CR1] and single-page applications
- Knowledge of testing services (Optimizely, Tealeaf, etc.) a plus
- Strong knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools (now Google Search Console)
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top