Warehouse Operator (North Valleys) 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Position:Warehouse Operator (North Valleys) 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Warehouse Associate supports all departments including receiving, audit, shipping and recycling.
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 DOE
Hours: 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform the physical activities necessary to receive, sort, package, ship and teardown inventory through the designated work stages in the facility
- Move inventory to appropriate staging areas for further processing as per the statement of work
- Verify asset counts, sort, and label product
- Load and unload product onto the production line to route to the appropriate area
- Disassemble electronic equipment per company and customer specifications, utilizing equipment such as pneumatic power tools
- Identify and sort commodities into appropriate categories
- Consolidate and prepare pallets for shipment
- Utilize material handling equipment
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that support and validate the processing and disposition of material
- Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of production levels
- Maintain a safe work environment by following established safety procedures
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within facility and daily workspace
- Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to contribute to department-wide production & quality goals
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with pneumatic hand tools preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Able to stand and walk for a full 8 hour shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds continuously
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be flexible with shift changes.
- Ability to safely load, transfer, and unload pallets and skids.
- Ability to safely use material handling tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Physical functions required to perform this job include lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, transporting, sorting, piling and stacking. Activities are routine and repetitive in nature.
Location:Reno (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top