Warehouse Operator II (Multi-Functional)
Position:Warehouse Operator II (Multi-Functional)
The Warehouse Operator II is a multi-functional employee responsible for the effective handling and processing of electronic component customer orders in the Primary Distribution Center. Under general supervision the Warehouse Operator II performs both physical and administrative tasks that support the quality, picking, efficiency, and service goals of the Primary Distribution Center.
- A minimum of 2 yrs. experience in a warehouse environment
- Able to read printed numbers, letters, and symbols with a 5-point font size
- Know or Learn to effectively and safely operate facility material handling equipment (e.g.; forklift, pallet jack, Automated Storage & Retrieval system, carousel) and packaging equipment (e.g.; tape machine, pad pack machine) after applicable training period(s)
- Perform end-user computer functions (e.g.; data input, interpret information and instructions from computer screens) on Warehouse computer systems (e.g.; terminals and RF units)
- Ability to continually stand; regularly bend, twist, stoop, and reach; frequently handle, lift and push product and equipment up to 30 lbs.; occasionally handle, lift, and push product and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Basic math skills to be able to count quickly and accurately
- Work effectively and flexibly in a team environment
- Work required overtime as directed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be comfortable working under productivity and quality standards
- Must be comfortable cross training on different rolls within the facility
- Respectful and team contributor (cleanliness and communication)
- Flexible work schedule as needed
- Available Scheduled Shifts include: 12:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. w/overtime
What is in it for you?
- $13.70/hr. Starting wage + incentive pay
- Climate controlled environment with excellent break room facilities
- Conveniently located off Longley, easy access off freeway, S. Virginia St, or S. McCarran Blvd. (Local)
- Training and skills development and performance coaching
- Opportunity for advancement working with a global Fortune 150 company
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, domestic partners program and more
- Community involvement opportunities, company functions, employee recognition programs, etc.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top