The warehouse coordinator is responsible for the administrative handling of incoming and outgoing product in a rapidly changing international environment. Besides this the coordinator in this position is fully responsible for the administrative handling of RMA's together with the Distribution Specialists. The coordinator is responsible for processing material and related communication for customers who are requesting to return product to Converge; from issuing the RMA number until final disposition of the materials returned. He/she is also responsible for the non conforming materials found during the inspections process until final dispatching and for keeping track of product that may be sent out for repair/replace. These responsibilities include keeping control of the physical location of non conforming products and the bookkeeping of this in the system. Responsibilities may also include maintaining productivity and failure data and the reporting on this.
Location of work will be at the warehouse in Oude Meer, close to the Schiphol Amsterdam Airport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Book incoming and outgoing shipments in the Converge systems as well as directly in the carriers shipping systems
- Communicate and prioritize shipments with internal stakeholders. Keep track of material sent to external service providers.
- Make sure deliveries to customers take place in full and on time. Issue RMA numbers to customers following the Converge approval and documentation procedures.
- Keeping track and follow up on open RMA numbers
- Coordinate with CQE and Distribution Specialist that returned products are inspected
- Record and maintain accurate records of all returns using the Oracle and Q-trade systems as well as retaining hard copies of the RMA Coversheets and other relevant documents Receive nonconforming products from the inspection process and book them on the correct location in the system
- Communicate with and obtain return authorization numbers in cooperation with the buyers from Converge suppliers for product that needs to be returned.
- Coordinate with CQE and Distribution Specialist that all products being returned to Converge suppliers are prepared for shipping and packed.
- Maintain accurate records of all products being returned to suppliers or being sent out for repair/replace.
- Book the RTV transaction, arranges the freight, create shipping label(s), and freight documentation for packages being returned to Converge suppliers
- If product is being scrapped from Converge stock, completes an Inventory Adjustment Form, obtain appropriate approvals and forward to General Accounting Rep. who will make the changes.
- Verify and update weekly all material being physically present on the non-conformity locations and the all material being in the systems on non-conformity locations.
- Accepts additional responsibilities as requested.
- Fluently English, both in word and writing
- Good communication skills Team player
- Experience with administrative order processes
- Knowledge of INCO terms
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Basic knowledge of customs procedures
Education and experience:
Intermediate vocational education diploma or obtained equivalent combination of training and experience. We are looking for someone with 3-5 years' experience in an international logistics environment.
This role reports into the Operations Supervisor EMEA. The candidate works closely together with the Account Managers, Customer Support, Compliance, Component Quality Engineers and Distribution departments.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Data Privacy Statement
When submitting your application at Arrow within EMEA, the responsible entity for the collection of your personal data, to which you have applied, is the Arrow Group Company specified below:
Converge Netherlands BV: Kingsfordweg 111-113, 1043GP, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top