Warehouse Associate Lead - Storing
Please verify with your manager before applying for this positon if you are a current Arrow employee. If
Job Title: Warehouse Associate Lead – Storing
- Under the direction of a Supervisor oversees labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met daily.
- Runs and analyzes hourly, daily and monthly quality and production reports
- Assist employees by responding to questions, providing supplemental training, and ensuring that they have the proper tools necessary to do their job.
- Provides support to Warehouse Associates with supplies, tools, training, etc. and is able to jump in and provide production support as needed.
- Maintains a clean work environment and assists with 5S on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Assists with quality operator instructions and ensures associates are following the proper instructions.
- Audits associates as needed to create consistency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 2 to 4 years related experience
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Flexible work schedule
- Quality and productivity at or above department standard
- Able to work a varied schedule
- Good attendance
- Must be in good standing
- Strong Computer skills and Microsoft Office experience
- On-line and WMS knowledge
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON-LINE
Go to Planet Arrow & click on CLEAR to the left of the screen
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: [email protected]
Please let your Manager or HR know if you have been less that one year in your current position.
Back to top