Warehouse Associate, Lead
Position:Warehouse Associate, Lead
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Review Customer Purchase orders for Test, Inspection and reporting requirements.
- Interpretation of customer test, inspection and reporting flow downs per DFARS
- Expediting any necessary customer clarifications via Traders
- Processing quotes from outside test facilities when necessary
- Understanding of all Converge internal processes regarding processing of Hi-Rel material
- Review Converge Purchase Order for conflicts with Customer Purchase Order Requirements
- Review Converge Supplier Status
- Gather information from Traders, Commodity Mgmt and Quality Dept to write Test Plans based on Customer PO requirements (see above) and submit to Operations for processing (sample test plan attached)
- Be available to speak to the Test Plan process during customer and qualification audits
- Involved in review of customer RFQ prior to order submission on system, coordinated through sales and commodity manager
- Review of customer requirements as documented in generated test plan, provides feedback to commodity manager and sales representative, obtains outside quote(s) (if needed) for any outside services required.
- Confirms lead times of outside service requirements (if applicable)
- Generates and reviews open order reports (from business objects) on daily basis.
- Plans and prepares production schedules for Hi Rel orders and inspection requirements, draws up master schedule to establish individual order sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to customer order requirements.
- Analyzes production specifications and operations capacity to determine priority and human resource requirements.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each inspection point operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares and publishes production reports.
- May prepare lists of required materials, tools, and equipment.
- May prepare purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top