Warehouse Associate Lead - 2nd Shift
Position:Warehouse Associate Lead - 2nd Shift
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we've come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today's marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you're working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Job Title: Warehouse Associate Lead (Shipping)
Hours: 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
- Under the direction of a Supervisor oversees labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met daily.
- Runs and analyzes hourly, daily and monthly quality and production reports
- Assist employees by responding to questions, providing supplemental training, and ensuring that they have the proper tools necessary to do their job.
- Provides support to Warehouse Associates with supplies, tools, training, etc. and is able to jump in and provide production support as needed.
- Maintains a clean work environment and assists with 5S on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Assists with quality operator instructions and ensures associates are following the proper instructions.
- Audits associates as needed to create consistency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 2 to 4 years related experience
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Quality and productivity at or above department standard
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- On-line and WMS knowledge
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON-LINE
& COMPLETE A REQUEST FOR CONSIDERATION FORM IN HR
Go to Planet Arrow & click on CLEAR to the left of the screen
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: [email protected]
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Location:Reno (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top