Warehouse Associate Lead
Position:Warehouse Associate Lead
● Management of labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met.
● Run quality and production reports - daily and weekly.
● Assist employees through training, problem solving and ensuring they have proper tools to do their job.
● Entry level job with limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
● Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires at least 5 years of experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top