warehouse associate III
Position:warehouse associate III
● Responsible for labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met.
● Support one or more departments: shipping, storing, order fulfillment.
● Transport/staging of product.
● Maintain work and product store areas.
● Perform process/transactions audit.
Will also be responsible for shipping all small package orders and Fed-Ex Freight.
● Entry level job with no prior relevant training or work experience
● Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
● Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires no prior related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2 - 5 years of experience.
Location:Columbus (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top