Warehouse Associate II
Position:Warehouse Associate II
● Responsible for labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met.
● Support one or more departments: shipping, storing, order fulfillment.
● Transport/staging of product.
● Maintain work and product store areas.
● Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2–5 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top