Warehouse Associate I (Second Shift)
Position:Warehouse Associate I (Second Shift)
This is an evening shift position, operating from 3:30PM to 12:00AM, Monday through Friday. Overtime hours as required.
This position supports the entire operation by preparing the product for testing, quality control, repair as needed, inventory, and shipping. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Unload, offload trucks •Unbox, sort, and label product
- Verify asset counts, enter skids in system, and build skids
- Palletize equipment as needed
- Process units, determine asset cut lines, de-manufacture unit classes
- Unit clean up, salvage, pack assets
- Perform asset/pallet put-away into storage racking, load trucks
- Identify & sort commodities in recycling center and/or special waste as per EPA and DOT regulations
- Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of throughput
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within facility and daily workspace
- Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to contribute to facility-wide production & quality goals
- Other duties as assigned Basic
- Expertise in 1 or more warehouse associate job functions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to comply with safety and quality requirements within a warehouse operation
- Ability to meet physical demands of lifting and moving product on a regular basis
- High prioritization of workplace code of conduct and mutual respect
- Ability to meet deadlines •Aptitude for strong attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed including some weekends if required •Written and verbal communication skills
Previous experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, production, or general labor work environment
- Forklift or stock picker experience
- Associates (two year) degree
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family.
Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology. Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year. http://benefits.arrow.com
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top