Warehouse Associate I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At Arrow Electronics, our people are the momentum behind all that we do, and together we will accelerate growth in our core businesses, high-growth product sets and technology lifecycle services. We are as committed to the individual success of our people as we are to that of the company. We encourage all employees to take an active role in managing their career, not only to support our global strategy but also to advance themselves professionally.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the effective handling and processing of electronic components in the Primary Distribution Center. Under general supervision the Warehouse Associate performs both physical and administrative tasks that support the quality, efficiency, and service goals of the Primary Distribution Center.
- 1 year experience
- Able to read printed numbers, letters, and symbols with a 5-point font size
- Know or Learn to effectively and safely operate facility material handling equipment (e.g.; forklift, pallet jack, Automated Storage & Retrieval system, carousel) and packaging equipment (e.g.; tape machine, pad pack machine) after applicable training period(s)
- Perform end-user computer functions (e.g.; data input, interpret information and instructions from computer screens) on Warehouse computer systems (e.g.; terminals and RF units)
- Ability to continually stand; regularly bend, twist, stoop, and reach; frequently handle, lift and push product and equipment up to 30 lbs.; occasionally handle, lift, and push product and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Basic math skills to be able to count quickly and accurately
- Work effectively and flexibly in a team environment
- Work required overtime as directed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
3:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Picking
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Storing
11:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Picking
2:00p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Shipping
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Receiving
- Must be comfortable working under productivity and quality standards
- Respectful and team contributor (cleanliness and communication)
- Multiple shifts available
What is in it for you?
- $12/hr starting wage + incentive pay and Stacked Raises (3 Month and 12 Month increase)
- Climate controlled environment
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to innovate the next big thing, after the next big thing. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2014 sales of $22.8 billion. Our team includes 17,000 employees worldwide across more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
“Five Years Out” is the tangible future and the people who live and work there know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired. Are you “Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us.
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON-LINE
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top