Warehouse Associate I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Description of Major Duties:
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify accuracy of information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, and or other records.
- Visually inspects product looking for basic signs of counterfeit parts.
- Extract items from staging rack and counts items to verify packaging and shipping accordingly.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Assembles cardboard containers or selects pre-assembled containers.
- Inserts items into containers and binds containers with plastic banding.
- Posts weights, and shipping charges, and affixes postage on cartons.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Routes items to proper departments.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Data entry on the PC to include processing orders and logging in/out inventory.
- Bar-coding with bar-code scanner.
- Creates shipping labels for outbound shipments.
- Reviews compliance and shipping documents.
- Schedules carrier pick ups.
- Accepts additional responsibilities as requested.
- A high school diploma
- 1 year of recent warehouse experience is required.
- Experience in shipping, receiving, and handling electronic components is preferred.
- Must have basic math skills, the ability to pay extremely close attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top