Warehouse Associate I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Warehouse Associate I
The Recycling Associate demanufactures end of life electronic equipment, sorts commodities and prepares shipments for downstream vendors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform the physical activities necessary to receive, tear down, sort, process and package inventory through the designated work stages in the Recycling department
- Disassemble electronic equipment per company and customer specifications, utilizing equipment such as pneumatic power tools
- Identify and sort commodities into appropriate categories
- Consolidate and prepare pallets for shipment
- Move inventory to appropriate staging areas for further processing as per the statement of work
- Utilize material handling equipment
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that support and validate the processing and disposition of material
- Maintain a safe work environment by following established safety procedures
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within facility and daily workspace
- Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to contribute to facility-wide production & quality goals
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with pneumatic hand tools preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to stand and walk for a full 8 hour shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be flexible with shift changes.
- Ability to safely load, transfer, and unload pallets and skids.
- Ability to safely use material handling tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Physical functions required to perform this job include lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, transporting, sorting, piling and stacking. Activities are routine and repetitive in nature.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Back to top