Warehouse Associate I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Warehouse Associate I
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Associate I
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform the physical activities necessary to receive, sort, clean, transfer, pack, and tear down inventory through the designated work stages in the warehouse which include receiving, testing, cleaning/packing, tear down/recycling, and shipping;
- Physically move inventory to appropriate staging areas for further processing as per work order. Physical functions required to perform this job include lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, transporting, sorting, piling and stacking. Activities are routine and repetitive in nature. Utilize equipment such as hand trucks, pallet jacks, material movement carts, lifts, ladders, etc;
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing and disposition of material though the company’s warehouse management system (ROMS2). Complete records, logs, manifests, time sheets and other pertinent documentation to support the job’s function;
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety procedures;
- Maintain required quality and production levels;
- Other duties as required
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience as a laborer or warehouse worker
- Tolerance for the physical demands of working in a warehouse (ability to stand, lift, bend and kneel for extended periods of time in an environment that is not climate controlled);
- Ability to safely use material handling tools and equipment;
- Ability to safely load, transfer, and unload pallets and skids (must be able to lift up to 50 pounds)
- Familiarization with basic computer components;
- Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions;
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Good memorization skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Apply online via Arrow’s Clear recruiting tool
Link is on PlanetArrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top