• Responsible for labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met.
• Support of one function within a warehouse department; shipping, receiving, etc.
• Transport/staging of product.
• Maintain work and product store areas.
• Has no prior relevant training or work experience
• Contributes indirectly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
• Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with pneumatic hand tools preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Able to stand and walk for a full 8 hour shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds continuously
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be flexible with shift changes.
- Ability to safely load, transfer, and unload pallets and skids.
- Ability to safely use material handling tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Columbus (Value Recovery)
Back to top