What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met.
- Support of one function within a warehouse department; shipping, receiving, etc.
- Transport/staging of product.
- Maintain work and product store areas, involve in yearly Stock count and periodic cycle count
- Inbound - Receiving Inbound shipment from Freight Forwarder
- Outbound - Pick and pack orders for shipment
- Any other task related to his job scope and in the Logistics
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years of warehouse experience
- Diploma or above
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Life Insurance
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Supply Chain Services
Back to top