- Sydney, Australia
The role requires consultative and strategic selling skills as well as technical expertise to aid in selling, developing and managing a portfolio of vendor partners. This includes existing partners and prospects within the assigned territory through a mix of phone, email and face-to-face contact.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create a strategic business plan for specified vendor partners, attach agreed objectives, be accountable and carry out IGNITE framework processes
- Support the Channel Development Managers (CDMs) in every aspect of the sales transaction and participation in the vendor partner channel program. Support the growth and maintenance of the Channel
- Forecasting to Arrow management and vendor partner sales management, focusing on Distributor-led and Channel-led opportunities
- Own the vendor partner program internally
- Prepare presentation material for vendor partner Quarterly Business Reviews
- Business reporting and analysis
- Work with the assigned Marketing team contact to communicate promotions and offers to CDM's; follow up CDM's and drive activity around these promotions and offers
- Create unsolicited proposals for trade-ups and cross-sell; manage and create campaigns around EOS and EOL
- Convert renewals into cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- New partner on-boarding, management of the on-boarding process and follow-up of recently on-boarded partners to drive enablement and lead generation activities
- Assist the channel with quoting, orders and designs
- Develop extensive product knowledge to assist the channel
- Manage key aspects of specified vendor partner channel program and deal registration process
- Analyze customer requirements and installed base to develop unsolicited expand and extend proposals as part of our LEEP methodology
- Establish transaction level relationships within channel organizations; assist CDM's in profiling capabilities
- Identify, create, develop and propose new solutions and service-based offerings, encompassing learning outcomes in line with specific vendor and Arrow objectives
- Work with management and CDM's on the nominated focus and developing account list
- Work with CDM's to create formal account plans with respect to enabling clear and concise communications and activities both within partner accounts and Arrow
- Provide and meet all reporting and information obligations as directed by management
- Analyze current system processes and contribute to existing and new development initiatives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with specific vendor partners and other industry entities to keep up-to-date with trends, issues and developments
What We Are Looking For
- Clear and effective communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good business knowledge and negotiation skills.
- Effectively prioritize and multitask for a fast-paced environment.
- Work within deadlines
- Solid skills on Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year degree
- Previous sales experience in the IT industry will be highly regarded and is desirable.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Arrow ECS Australia Pty Limited is one of the industry's leading distributors of IT products, specializing in security, networking, storage, unified communications and product service renewals. Currently Arrow ECS employs over one hundred and ninety staff members across its Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Auckland and Wellington offices. The company's "flat" management structure, open door policy, open communication and approach to its staff, their development and career progression have created a uniquely fresh and innovative working environment and culture.
Arrow ECS Australia Pty Limited works with a range of market-leading vendors to provide advanced and emerging technologies that solve real-world business challenges. We back it with an unparalleled channel services model that goes beyond traditional channel distribution. We help match the right vendor and solution to our customers' challenges, helping them solve complex business issues and translating complex technology into tangible business benefits.
AU-St Leonards, Australia (Herbert St)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Back to top