User Experience Designer
Position:User Experience Designer
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate Arrow's product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments, especially E-Commerce.
- Ability to work with detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet Arrow's needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 2+ years eCommerce experience preferred
- Experience with customer experience and satisfaction measurement programs a plus
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top