- Support the daily global treasury payments
- Pro-actively manage all activities related to domestic and international bank accounts. Support the bank account rationalization project by managing the company global banking relationships: opening/closing/modifying bank accounts and coordinating implementation of all required banking services.
- Prepare daily consolidated cash position -concentrate funds, execute wire transfers and manage bank balances.
- Assist the treasury manager with cash flow forecasts to help assess future cash and debt requirements.
- Work closely with the various internal and external teams (audit, tax, accounting, finance, legal, etc.) to ensure proper compliance with the company policies.
- Perform ad hoc requests to support the company strategies.
- Must have a good understanding of international business involving banking, payments, foreign exchange and cash management.
- Highly analytical with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Independent, highly motivated, organized and produces results under tight deadlines.
- 4 year degree and 2–3 years of related experience
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word Doc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills; multicultural, team oriented, innovative, self-starter and confident in his/her abilities.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus.
- Treasury Management System experience a plus.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top