The Training Supervisor will be responsible for developing and delivering all training for new hires and recurrent training to customer service team, including the creation of all training materials and documentation. They will also be responsible for capturing, promoting, and sharing knowledge within the digital customer service team. They will lead a continual improvement process focused on all areas of customer service, including but not limited to process documentation and training, knowledge base management and documentation, tools training, and KPI tracking.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop superior understanding of Arrow Digital's business operations and Customer Service Team.
- Develop and deliver all training for new hires and recurring training to Customer Service Team including the creation of all training materials and documentation.
- Provide side-by-side coaching, provide written and oral feedback on performance, and conduct quality reviews on new customer service reps to ensure they are able to meet expectations.
- Identify gaps in current processes and iterate to consistently improve processes and procedures.
- Design, develop, and document internal customer service knowledge base to create efficiencies in the digital Customer Service Team.
- Develop and maintain KPIs related to knowledge sharing and champion knowledge sharing among both Customer Service Team and cross-functional teams.
- Build collaborative relationships with other digital functions globally including marketing, development, customer experience, etc. to support and achieve overall business objectives.
- Assist in recruiting and hiring as needed.
- Flexible at busy periods and willing to work over the standard working hours if required.
- BA plus 2-4 year's relevant digital customer service experience or project management experience.
- 2+ years training of enterprise teams.
- 2+ years Salesforce experience.
- PC literate (efficient and accurate) with Microsoft Office (Excel required) and internet experience with: WMS, Mainframe, Unity, EtQ preferred
- Ability to work using multiple software programs concurrently
- Able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan.
- Able to think both creatively and critically. Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions.
- Able to manage many projects and drive multiple threads of work to completion.
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Positive, energetic attitude.
- Technology industry, supply chain or component knowledge preferred
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top