The Training Manager will need to organize, plan and lead delivery of training sessions for all of our employees within the Reno Campus. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the education and preparation of our staff, from floor operators to key levels of management in the building. This individual will guide an instruct all of our training staff to create consistency of content in training sessions. We're looking for an ambitious, organized and high energy person to lead our training programs with a "Five Year's out" mindset.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through leadership consultation, job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with the management team
Effectively assess employee skill sets needed and build/align training programs to those capabilities needed.
- Lead a group of training coordinators who are accountable for on-the-job training and overall document control
- Develop/lead effective orientation and on-boarding plans
- Monitor and evaluate all training programs effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them quarterly
- Create and lead opportunities for ongoing employee development
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Manage the overall training budget
- Proven work experience as a training manager
- Track record in designing and delivering impactful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Flexible schedule – some evenings and weekends may be required; ability to travel as needed
- LMS knowledge preferred
- BS degree in education, human resources and relevant field
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top