Technician Remote Alarm I
Position:Technician Remote Alarm I
● Responsible for pre-sales technical support and assisting sales staff and external customers by running and verifying complex configurations on hardware and software.
● Provide pre-sales technical support to and run/verify complex configurations for internal sales staff and external customers on hardware and software.
● Answer basic technical support questions for customers and sales reps.
● Configure/validate basic requests from resellers.
● Maintain required vendor certifications.
● Respond to Alarms, perform Remote Triage on Customer on premise and Hosted Pbx and Networking systems.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
● Avaya PBX, Networking experience, and/or Session Border Controller (SBC) experience desired.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top