Technical Writer/Content Contributor
Arrow is seeking a dynamic Technical Writer/Content Contributor to join the Arrow Digital Group and deliver best-in-class content across our digital marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of digital marketers and have access to cutting edge technology while helping shape a growing marketing initiative.
The Technical Writer/Content Contributor role will focus on writing and editing technical articles, white papers, and marketing materials for Arrow.com. This role involves keeping a close eye on industry and technological trends, and generating unique content aimed at Engineers, the Maker/DIY markets and electronics enthusiast community. The ideal candidate is an extremely competent writer, with a passion for engineering, technology, and/or embedded electronics. Writing assignments will range from banner copy to thought leadership articles, video scripts to newsletter copy, and everything in between.
The Technical Writer/Content Contributor will work within the framework of an editorial calendar to create content that drives engagement, reaches new audiences, and provides Arrow's customers with meaningful value. They will also work with our supplier marketing team to create best-in-class new product introductions, technology insight pieces, and thought-leadership articles around Arrow.com's world-class linecard of manufacturers.
- Writing and editing
- Researching for tech trends and article support
- Responsible for the review of content prior to publication
- Author technical articles, white papers, and other digital content
- Transcribe technical conversations with industry luminaries
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party vendors and luminaries
- Ensure publication standards in the fields of grammar, language and design
- BA/BS in engineering, English, journalism, or technical writing with 3+ years related experience
- Strong familiarity with electrical engineering, embedded technology or the electronics industry
- Significant ability to write, edit, and interview
- Creative, adaptable and comfortable with new media trends
- Strong ability to self-manage, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle diverse responsibilities and multiple tasks in parallel
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize project deliverables
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top