Technical Team Lead, ERP Applications Development
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.3 billion USD. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
A Fortune 119 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including Telecommunications, Information Systems, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Electronics.
Arrow’s India IT Center of Competency (COC) is the IT global services arm of Arrow, providing IT services to Arrow operations across North America (NA), Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America (EMEASA), Australia, New Zealand (ANZ) and Asia. We are dedicated to designing, developing, and managing some of Arrow’s mission critical applications, while achieving cost efficiencies for Arrow’s global operations.
Arrow is looking for skilled and experienced professionals with an innovative spirit for their Center of Competency in Bangalore and Pune. If you are enthusiastic, willing to learn, ready to take new initiatives and are absolute team players then take a leap aboard. We are sure you will find an exciting new work place and challenging work environment.
Position: Technical Team Lead, ERP Applications Development
Experience: 12-14 years
Education: B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (CS)
- Primarily responsibility is managing a medium to large team of technical analysts and application developers, across EBS, Integration and portal technologies
- Coach the team members and motivate them to produce the desired results
- Monitor the team members and provide regular advice and guidance
- Set realistic and achievable goals for the team and periodic review of the same with the team
- Give training and mentorship to team members to make them better on the job
- Ability to multi task across various tasks and track and deliver on the same
- Work with vendors/consultants and manage their deliveries/timesheets/invoicing
- Exposure in working with teams across geographies and time zones
- Keenness to work and learn new technologies and develop the talent within the team around those
- Work alongside with other departments within the organization to achieve the goals and vision
- Manage the team bandwidth across various tracks like Production Support, Small Enhancements and Projects
- Using standard methodologies, analyze functional documents to develop and review technical design specifications
- Proficient across each phase of SDLC and drive the team towards common goal
- Delivery of required development solutions
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements etc.
- Maintains a stable and accurate Oracle Applications production instance that meets the customer’s needs
- Ability to get hands on, technically, in case the situation demands
- Creates and manages Oracle Metalink Service Requests as required
- Requisite architecture level experience in Oracle EBS Technologies. Any knowledge on web applications is an added advantage
- Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills
- Must have at least 2 years of open interface integration experience with Oracle EBS and an understanding of enterprise service bus messaging queues
- Expertise in the following technologies – SQL, PLSQL, DB related concepts, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, XML Publisher, Performance tuning, Forms personalization, shell scripting, OAF, ADF
- Good to have Middleware technologies, including: Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture (Oracle SOA), and BPEL, Web technologies
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top