Technical Solutions Engineer III
Position:Technical Solutions Engineer III
Pre-Sales Technical Engineer - Arrow Intelligent Systems IOT business
Arrow Electronics is seeking a highly motivated, technical and detail oriented individual to join our Technical team as a Presales Technical Engineer. In this role you will work closely with our OEM partners to translate their technical requirements into configurations and IBM / Lenovo solutions. You will also provide technical consultation with our partners as required on IBM / Lenovo products.
- Configure IBM Power and storage products using IBM econfig tool.
- Configure Lenovo servers, pcs, and tablets using vendor specific technical tools: SSCT, LESC, and xConfig
- Develop product knowledge on IBM Storage and Power products.
- Develop product knowledge on the Lenovo portfolio of products including servers, storage, and tablets.
- Research and write the responses to technical sections of RFI/RFPs.
- Provide follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific products.
- Form relationship with client's technical staff to identify new opportunities
- Act as technical point of contact for customers and the sales team.
- Achieve IBM and Lenovo certifications as needed. (Currently held certifications are a plus)
- 2 years' experience in an IT role supporting technical engineering and systems configurations for enterprise storage or server technologies, preferably IBM
- A high level of motivation and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with customer technologists, Arrow Sales Representatives, and Product Marketing Managers.
- Soft Skills: Strong oral presentation, written communications skills, outstanding time management skills, skilled in consulting and establishing credibility / trust with customers, ability to handle multiple priorities, able to adapt to change, analytical problem-solving skills, and ability to handle customers effectively.
- Quick learner in technology environment.
- The ability to work with customer technical representatives under a variety of circumstances to understand their needs and meet their expectations.
- Prior experience in IBM and Lenovo hardware/software presales or consulting preferred.
- Technical sales presentation experience.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top