Technical Sales Representative II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow Electronics Inc. Digital Group has experienced years of rapid growth, and is now home to the world’s largest online inventory of traceable factory stock published directly by electronic component manufacturers and their franchised distributors. The Arrow Digital Group is looking for individuals that utilize their skill and experience to solve challenging problems and to continue this rapid business growth. The individuals will be members of an exciting, lively, and highly skilled team interested in creating solutions that are developed with superb quality and design.
Come represent Arrow as an API Developer Evangelist. The Arrow Developer Evangelist (ADE) is a member of the world wide Arrow Digital team. The overall mission of the ADE is to secure platform adoption and revenue growth through evangelism, community engagement, relationship marketing and a vibrant solutions ecosystem.
As an ADE, you are Arrow¹s representative to the developer community helping to win the hearts and minds regarding the Arrow.com platform.
ADE’s must be able to talk about technology and eCommerce intelligently and enthusiastically to Customers and their Developers, Developer managers and senior management. Passion, curiosity, technical depth, and exceptional communication and presentation skills are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to engage and build relationship with developers
- Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/ demonstrations with technically oriented content at various events to both small and large audiences
- Participate in the online and offline developer community
- Extend reach in the developer community by partnering with Marketing
- Encourage use of Arrow APIs for integration into customer ERP and other platforms
- Maintain knowledge about APIs, API use cases and how they apply to customer need.
- Work with Product and Engineering organization to enhance APIs and develop new APIs to increase customer integration with Arrow.com
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment is the other one that comes to mind.
- Previous experience as either a Sales Engineer or API Developer
- An outgoing personality type interested in building an online community
- Willingness to travel regularly to assist and to promote API Implementation
- Knowledge of different API technologies – SOAP, REST, etc.
- Familiarity with a variety of ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Home Grown, etc.)
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top