Technical Product Specialist I - Inventory
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
In a Technology Product Specialist I role you will execute tactical aspects of the Fee For Service Business Plan that results in the best supply chain support in the industry while exceeding Return on working capital goals.
- Determining Inventory Forecasts at the device and global region level
- Purchasing Products to authorized levels
- Managing inventory pipeline in order to satisfy customer demands
- Identify and Action Purchase Order Reschedules and Cancellations
- Managing inventory by actioning slow and nonmoving inventory
- Communicate supply fluctuations to end customers
- Negotiate best inventory levels across commodities to maintain program inventory goals
- Resolve billing disputes with both customers and suppliers
- Manage pricing as defined by existing contracts
- Participate in supplier/customer calls to assure accurate communication and data
- On call support for global business
- International commerce (shipping, customs clearance, expedites)
- Engage in projects to support growth from our customers/suppliers
- Other actions and programs as deemed necessary by Management
- 3-5 years Business Experience
- Supplier Knowledge
- Strong Inventory Management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Administrative Ability
- Strong PC Literacy on MS Office Applications
- Strong communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Knowledge of Arrow Organization and Systems
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Knowledge on Customer MRP
- Project Management
- International Business Experience
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top