Technical Engineer III
- Bangalore, India
Technical Engineer III
Technical Engineer (C programmer)
What You'll Be Doing
• Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
• Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
• Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle.
• Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams.
•Using standard methodologies, analyze functional and requirement documents to develop technical design specifications.
•Design solutions, build, test and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PL/SQL/Forms.
What We Are Looking For
• Have knowledge on SQL
• Having Pro C and C knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Perform root cause analysis on production issues to Identify bottlenecks and bugs.
• Identify prevention and resolution actions and drive till implementation.
• Ability to develop good technical designs with all the required considerations - scalability, performance, architecture.
• Maintain high level of code quality, SDLC processes and documentation.
• Strong knowledge of the standard library as specified by ISO and ANSI.
• Good Knowledge of code versioning tools.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Willingness to learn and deliver on new technologies as and when the situation arises.
• Experience in working with global team. Participate actively in conference calls and drive the discussions and meetings. Also work closely with the cross-functional teams on various production issues and projects.
• Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills.
• Candidate should possess good communication skills.
• Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks.
• 8 to 10 years of experience in Oracle
• Strong proficiency in Oracle along with programming experience using UNIX/C and Shell scripting
• Knowledge on SQL.
• Having ProC and PLSQL experience would be an added advantage.
• Integration of C and Pro C code with Web, Mobile and ERP Applications would be an added advantage.
What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC
Back to top