Technical Engineer II
- Bangalore, India
Technical Engineer II
Technical Engineer (Pl/Sql Developer)
What You'll Be Doing
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements in Order to Cash/Procure to Pay cycles
- Principal Accountabilities
- Provides the planning, design, acquisition and implementation of the company's communications system.
- Evaluates company requirements to determine whether an internal or other operating system is more appropriate.
- Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
- Performs traffic study analysis to determine best configuration of systems.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Typically requires a 4-year degree or an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Java/PL SQL developer with design, coding, testing, troubleshoot/bug fixes and documentation expertise around core java and pl/sql.
- Strong knowledge of Java, open source UI component libraries, JBoss, Oracle PLSQL, JDBC, Web Services, JMS, Netbeans RCP or Eclipse RCP.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Back to top