JOB TITLE: Netapp engineer
DIVISION: Professional Services
OFFICE LOCATION: Flexible
REPORTS TO: Services manager
BACKGROUND TO THE ROLE
Working within the Arrow ECS Professional Services team you will be undertaking a challenging and varied role encompassing pre-sales, implementation and post-sales across the NetApp portfolio.
THE ROLE AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Attend pre-sales and post-sales meetings to discuss the clients requirements
- Facilitate product demonstrations at the Harrogate, London or Theale Solution Centres
- Produce concise, accurate and professional documentation
- Provide product training to both Arrow ECS and Reseller employees
- Undertake implementation projects across the product portfolio
- Undertake sales presentations
- Undertake technical presentations
- Attend training as required
- Develop consultancy services offerings
The ideal candidate will have successfully gained working knowledge and show accreditations in the following:
- Proven NetApp Implementation experience.
- NetApp NCDA and NCIE SAN certifications. Must be up to date.
- Cisco UCS, Nexus and FlexPod experience would be an advantage.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills to all levels with an organisation
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good team player
- Able to undertake engagements that may lead to time away from home
- Flexible approach to working hours and practices
Back to top