Technical Account Manager - AZURE
Position:Technical Account Manager - AZURE
JOB TITLE: Cloud Technical Account Manager
JOB LOCATION: Flexible
REPORTS TO: Cloud Leader
The TAM provides pre-sales technical support to the Sales & Vendor Teams around the xSP Central portfolio and to the MSP partners in both a Technical & Commercial manner. This role will focus specifically on the Microsoft & AWS portfolio. The TAM is responsible for engaging with the relevant vendor teams, owning technical enablement and building joint propositions with the BDM team. The candidate will also have extensive knowledge and experience in cloud migration & architecture projects.
Key Skills / Experience
Migration to the Cloud - Project ExperienceArchitecting Multi-Vendor Service OfferingsProject ManagementApplication Migration and UpgradesService Management ExperienceUnderstand Sizing and Management ToolsNetworking and Security knowledgeMicrosoft & AWS Certifications PreferredMissions:·Go-to technical specialist for sales team and downstream partners on the Microsoft & AWS cloud platforms. A thought leader with regard to choice of platform, migration & benefits for an MSP. ·Participation in RFPs for key customers.·Onboarding and enablement of new MSPs & downstream partners onto the ArrowSphere billing & provisioning platform. ·Presenting to Arrow customers the products/services portfolio and Arrow benefits of xSP Central (ArrowSphere)·Design, management & delivery of cloud demonstrations & labs.
Vendor & Partner
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Proactively work with the ArrowSphere Cloud Leader & the MSP team in Arrow to drive MSP engagement around xSP Central programmes.
- Provides pre-sales technical support to the Sales & Vendor Team covering Microsoft and AWS products & services.
- Train, educate & incentivise MSPs alongside the BDM team.
- Work to formulate account strategies, alongside the ArrowSphere Cloud Leader & Cloud BDMS.
- Make pre-sales calls on prospective MSPs, participate in local and regional seminars, and act as a technical account manager for existing customers.
- Be the technical focal point for MSP engagements around demonstrations, potential cloud solutions & programme expertise supported by the relevant vendor team for expertise.
- Remain knowledgeable & fully certified with a strong understanding of current industry technology (specifically Cloud), trends, and the competition.
- Spend at least 2 days each week presenting in front of MSPs in small (round table) discussions as well as large (seminar) audiences.
- Work in tandem with the MSP Sales Team in fulfilling sales goals and responding to RFI/RFPs.
Competencies (Code 1250)
- Delivers Results
- Customer Service Excellence
- Influence and Relationship Building
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Time Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Presentation Skills
Hours of Work
The company's standard hours of work are 9.00am – 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch, however due to the nature of this role flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the role. In addition this role is externally facing and therefore there will be the expectation that you will be required to travel upwards of 50% of the time.
Location:United kingdom - Remote
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top