Tech IV - ONS (Cleveland Clinic)
Position:Tech IV - ONS (Cleveland Clinic)
Provide technical sales support for Field Sales, Inside Sales, Solutions Architect and Manufacturing Support for Arrow Sales and Solutions across any assigned business unit. Serve as Subject Matter Expert from Pre-Sales through required technical sales support activities.
● Provide Labor Quotes and BOM Generation, includes supporting all NPI and sustaining Engineering on BOM/Labor Updates.
● Complete Inside Sales Support, Solutions Search opportunities and review Config Checklists for Accuracy prior to Quoting.
● Provide Part Search Support for Field Solution Architect Team. Complete manufacturers part number search and participate in quoting of all manufacturing sales.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top