Team Leader, Web Security
“ Give wings to your ideas. “
If you want to share the passion of making this planet smarter, to make an impact, to innovate for the better, then be a part of Silicon Expert Technologies, An Arrow Company.
Silicon Expert Technologies is the leading industry provider of electronic component data and parts management software in the electronics industry. SiliconExpert’s software and data are used daily by thousands of electronic engineers, supply chain and procurement managers at leading Fortune 500 companies.
Silicon Expert Technologies’ Electronic Parts Database is one of the most accurate, comprehensive and current in the industry covering more than 250
million electronic components in hundreds of product lines from over 10,000 suppliers. End-of-life (EOL) forecasting, finding Cross References (form, fit and function alternatives), Lifecycle statuses, Parametric Data and Product Change Notice (PCN) alerts are a few of the features of SiliconExpert’s suite of products that provide Part Search, BOM Management and Obsolescence mitigation solutions. Learn more about Silicon Expert’s solutions at http://www.siliconexpert.com
BOM management, electronic component search, cross reference, obsolescence mitigation, part risk analysis, environmental regulation data, counterfeit electronics mitigation, distributor inventory availability
The Web Security Analyst will take a leadership role in the web and IT security planning and execution for SiliconExpert, AspenCore and Transim. This position is responsible for driving the security strategy. Work at a Fortune 200 company with a start-up feel. Our solutions are used daily by leading Fortune 500 companies and you will be heavily involved in the strategy and development of these solutions.
Responsibilities include analyzing current offerings and creating security plans that align with industry best practices, suggesting improvements to current solutions and planning out infrastructure improvements including certifications. This role will evaluate future needs of our products and make sure plans align with sales and working with internal and external stakeholders to develop new and engaging product offerings.
We are looking for a high-energy, strategic, detail-oriented individual to help spearhead security initiatives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure the product roadmap takes security initiatives into account
- Collect, document, prioritize and manage strategic security changes within the company
- Manage internal IT security and external web product security
- Provide assistance in the strategic direction for sales, professional services, and engineering to help drive our overall product and company vision
- Identify differentiating offerings for our products
- Monitor security trends to ensure our products stay ahead of the curve
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience managing IT, datacenter and web security systems
- Ability to lead cross-functional team and negotiate prioritizations
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and consistent follow-through.
- Highly professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Web hosting, IT infrastructure experience
- Experience managing sales, development and engineering teams
- Experience in security planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Security or equivalent experience required.
Arrow Electronics Inc. eCommerce Division has experienced years of rapid growth, and is diversifying in many exciting directions, providing support for all stages of the electronics manufacturing lifecycle, from research to design to purchasing and beyond. We are in need of people passionate about ensuring that what we build is exactly what is needed, and perhaps even more useful than people realized was possible. We are look for team members that thrive on using their skills and experience to solve challenging problems and create compelling experiences
Back to top