Team Leader, Web Administration
Position:Team Leader, Web Administration
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Install, configure, upgrade and tune application servers and web servers (clustering and load balancer) Manage Application Server Internal Configurations.
- Manage JVM Parameters.
- Upgrade the JDK.
- Java option parameter.
- Manage and Tune Apache Configuration.
- Re-rewrite rule
- IP Blocking
- Mod Authenticate
- Configure Apache to use (SSL)
- Multiple Domains.
Stability and Availability.
- Manage and tune Pool Configuration
- Auto recovers in failing.
- Audit the Logs
Daily use of monitoring tools and development scripts.
- New Relic tools
- Web analysis tools
- Build scripts for:
- Database switch
- Capture exception and errors from logs
- Create Alert scripts to notify use by the capacity of hard desk or CPU usage or many rests of functions.
Giving support to different teams and investigates reported online issues. Applications deployment. Participate in DB switch process. Team training and support. Reporting to department manager on team status and work progress.
- A minimum of 8 years previous experience in professional or corporate Web administrator.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in the form of work experience at similar technology positions.
Additional requirements include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to successfully lead and influence technical decisions, within a cross matrixes technical environment.
- Proven project management leadership skills with ability to direct, align, influence, assign and have work completed
- Ability to provide attention to detail, while prioritizing and managing direct or indirect technical project resources, and critical project timelines or tasks in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to successfully work independently, and within a team environment.
- Strong experience in Linux.
- Good technical skills in Windows.
- Solid experience in Clustering installation and configuration
- Experience in Load balancing configuration and tuning
- Strong experience in
- Oracle application server
- web logic
- Object oriented
- Familiar with oracle DB
- Familiar with Network
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top