- Hong Kong
Tax Manager (IC)
We are looking for a Tax professional to join Arrow, primary location to Hong Kong office and secondary location as Singapore. This position will be catering to our South Asia countries and Will also have to take care other APAC countries, e.g. ANZ, HK, etc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coordinate & assist the review of all Asia Pacific tax provision packages to meet corporate tax compliance requirements
- Coordinate health tax audits & tax audits covering both direct & indirect taxes matters plus Transfer Pricing audits
- Identify issues to enhance tax compliance and reduce risk of tax liabilities
- Communicate with regional financial, legal representatives and operational teams across regional offices on tax related matters
- Implement Asia inter-company transfer pricing policy
- Ensure the Transfer Pricing compliance in the region
- Monitor indirect tax updates in the region, include but not limited to advice and work closely with different teams to modify VAT/GST related modules in the enterprise system
- Ad hoc projects and assignments including tax process enhancement
- This will be an individual contributor role
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance/Economics with an advanced degree in taxation is a plus
- A minimum of 6 years of tax experience with regional exposure from APAC (both Big 4 and/or in-house tax department)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on ability to analyze relevant tax law and summarize findings in non-technical business language for management team and internal clients
- Good working knowledge of income tax accounting principles & GAAP booking analysis
- Proficient in use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint, tax software and experience in Oracle system is an advantage
- Experience in handling Asia Pacific countries would be an advantage.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
HK-Hong Kong (HKSTP Green 18)
Back to top