Systems Engineer I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
The Systems Engineer serves as a technical and sales enablement consultant to Arrow partners and customers. This position works with internal and external client customers and assists in developing solutions customized hardware solutions that meet the needs of our clients. Serves as pre and post sales support specialist by representing technical engineering expertise, providing a blend of technical solutions, which enable partners and customers to maximize sales penetration.
- Consult, develop and implement technical and related sales enablement plans with partners, and with internal/external customers, to support revenue and margin goals.
- Conduct partner and sales team training. Assist Arrow employees and partners with technical certifications, or with product/technology demonstrations and overall product education.
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards, new technologies and current issues.
- Provides high level related technical phone support to internal/external sales/marketing organizations, customers/resellers, vendors, etc. as needed. May also provide technical back-up assistance to Field Sales Engineers for technical sales support as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years previous systems engineering experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated ability to resolve conflict, or provide influence at top levels of the customer hierarchy, as well across Arrow organizations.
- Demonstrated previous success in providing technical customer solutions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and work well in a fast paced changing environment under pressure.
- Excellent presentation design and delivery skills are must in this role.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top