Supply Chain Solutions Manager
Supply Chain Solutions Manager
Solution Engagement Manager (m/f)
As a key member of the Global Sales Support and Operations (GSSO) organization, the Solution Engagement Manager (SEM) is responsible to maximize the value we deliver to our global customer base and drive growth in close cooperation with the sales teams. This role leads the company's efforts to gain a holistic understanding of the customer's business challenges, define the engagement strategy and manage the creation of a solution proposal to ensure we are exceeding expectations of delivered value. He will apply his management and leadership capabilities to successfully orchestrate a team of business and technical subject matter experts, proactively identify and manage risks and set the right expectations about deliveries, pricing and timeline to ensure a smooth execution.
Lead the opportunity assessment outlining strategy fit, potential & risks.
Capture a holistic view of the customer requirements, motivation to engage, expectation on benefits and metrics to measure joint success.
- Initiate cross-functional deal reviews and facilitate communications with relevant business functions to drive succinct and informed discussion and decisions.
- Define the engagement strategy based on key factors like market, business type, size, complexity.
- Manage the development of new services (non-standard) in close cooperation with relevant business functions.
- Create a profitable pricing model and recommend resale pricing in correlation of the provided value.
- Collect and document all proposal relevant information and create professional and compliant RFQ responses and SOWs.
- Lead and moderate the contractual discussions between the legal departments and manage escalations.
- Support sales team during negotiation through presentation of the solution proposal and value proposition.
- Measure, monitor and report defined performance & risk metrics on a regular cadence.
- Domestic and global travel up to 50% of the time.
- Develop and deliver sales enablement tools and training to global sales teams.
- Facilitate a smooth transition upon contract execution to the team responsible for on-boarding and delivery of the projects.Your Profile:
- Minimum 10 years sales, consulting or project management experience within a high-tech environment.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a time-pressured environment, demanding precise and quick decision-making.
- Team player willing to work in an international environment and be part of a global team
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills, as well as ability to achieve results, while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- Understanding of the technical, contractual and financial requirements and their inter-relationship.
- Detail oriented and analytical, considers wider business & geographic impact of action.
- Experience negotiating enterprise level contract manufacturing services agreements is considered a plus.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top