Supply Chain Internship - Summer 2017 Full Time
Supply Chain Internship – Summer 2017- Full Time
Centennial, CO (Denver Tech Center)
Arrow Electronics – www.fiveyearsout.com
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in over 85 countries.
A Fortune 120 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers – the best technology companies in the world – and connects them through the company’s industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 160+ interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
We have an exciting opportunity for Supply Chain/Product Management students. Product Managers are the liaison/interface between Arrow’s Suppliers and Arrow Sales Team. The main purpose of the position is to develop, grow, and leverage the influential supplier relationships, negotiate competitive pricing and availability, and increase sales and gross profit dollars for the branch or region. As the primary point of contact between the Arrow sales team and the supplier, Product Managers also manage the product literature distribution, and promote product lines within the branch/region.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations or equivalent and an anticipated graduation date in 2017 or 2018
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented mindset
- Quickly learn process of orders, inventory management, and data analysis
- Problem solving – work with management to overcome obstacles within a supplier and make it transparent to sales team
This is a paid internship.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top