Supplier Manager I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Supplier Manager in our Englewood, CO location.
The Supplier Manager is positioned as the Single Point of Contact for specific assigned supplier(s). The portfolio of suppliers for this position supports our Discrete Power Products technology segment. The primary focus of our Supplier Managers is to drive positive results for Arrow and the supplier in four critical areas. These areas are: Sales Growth, Profit Enhancement, Demand Creation, and Influential Relationships
- Sales Growth: Supplier Managers are responsible to maximize the Sales Growth for their assigned supplier(s) at Arrow.
- Supplier Managers are positioned to generate programs, drive strategies and create solutions to drive differential results for Arrow.
- Profit Enhancement: Supplier Managers are responsible to maximize the Profitability for their assigned supplier(s) at Arrow.
- This is measured primarily by ROWC, Sales and Gross Profit.
- Demand Creation: Our Supplier Manager Team works closely with Engineering and Design Services to develop, manage and maintain our supplier Demand Creation efforts. The goal is to create a winning combination of products, support and processes that drives maximum success with our Selling Groups for our key suppliers at Arrow.
- Success is measured by our design activity as well as other areas, such as differentiated margin, increased sales and customer growth as a result of our efforts.
- Supplier and Arrow Relationship: As stated, the Supplier Managers are the focal point for their assigned supplier(s) as they engage and do business with Arrow. As the single point of contact, the Supplier Managers work to ensure that the appropriate groups within Arrow are effectively engaged with our suppliers. They also are the voice of the supplier into Arrow and all our various operating, support and sales groups.
- Success is typically measured by our market share, sales and profit results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 5-7 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of the Industry and Supplier Technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop influential relationships
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated Negotiation Skills
- MS Office competency
- A strong background in Commodity Devices and/or LED lighting technology is preferred.
- Travel: 30 – 50%
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top