Supervisor, Supplier Accounting
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Supervisor, Supplier Accounting in our Englewood, CO location.
The Supervisor, Supplier Accounting provides moderately complex accounting support by tracking and collecting of supplier pricing programs with higher thresholds than the Coordinator and serves as lead to a team of Supplier Accounting Coordinators. Responsible for providing outstanding customer service to Arrow’s suppliers, corporate departments and sales branches by staying within Service Level Agreements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research moderately complex supplier disputes and audits to provide corrected or updated information as required.
- Maintain open communication with supplier contacts as well as sales branch and asset personnel to support resolution of the issues.
- Serves as lead to a team of Supplier Accounting Coordinators: Includes providing training (informal and formal) and is an escalation point for complex supplier issues.
- Reconcile accounts to the general ledger, prepare journal entries, determine adequacy of reserve, and prepare a monthly reporting package.
- Research accounting transactions based on exception reporting.
- Prepare accounting information for supplier audits and attends on-site supplier meetings.
- Prepare manual debit and credit memos as required.
- 5 years of Supervisory experience.
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Must have strong work ethic and possess excellent time management
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Access
- General understanding of accounting principles and intermediate mathematics
- Previous experience with Oracle Financial Systems.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top