Supervisor, Logistics/Value Add Operations
Position:Supervisor, Logistics/Value Add Operations
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Production Supervisor in our Reno, NV location.
The Production Supervisor will support and manage efforts that contribute to the success the Reno programming operation which spans 24/7. This position will manage employees and processes related to the order fulfillment process for a segment of programming center. He/she will work with managers, leads and employees to meet and exceed service level and quality, and productivity goals. The Supervisor will also identify ways to reduce costs while improving efficiencies and quality, which may involve utilization of CPI processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Facilitate the coordination of production by ensuring the resources remain at the level required to meet or exceed the established performance metrics for the group
- Lead production center in successful day-to-day operations by driving quality, service level and productivity goals
- Dealing with daily expedites to service our customers by scheduling work efficiently and meeting customer's expectations
- Coordinate the operators to ensure the proper WIP is being managed, and that machine utilization is maximized
- Regularly review established key metrics with direct reports
- Managing day to day operations/production with continuous improvement built into culture
- Responsible for maintaining integrity in the use of company assets such as inventory, supplies, equipment
- Develop highly motivated and well trained team. Hold all employees accountable to achieving individual, department goals
- Reward and recognize high performance and provide career path and growth opportunities for staff
- Conduct frequent employee meetings to communicate challenges and improvement
- Manage all Employee relations fair and consistent between all individuals and supporting their efforts to cross train and grow within the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, experience and training
- Minimum 6-8 years related experience in manufacturing or distribution
- Proven ability to provide direction, motivate and develop a team
- Understanding of P&L
- Problem resolution and solution development skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Skills development.
- Performance coaching.
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k and employee stock ownership, scholarship program, domestic partners program and others.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top