Strategic Sourcing Coordinator (Global)
Position:Strategic Sourcing Coordinator (Global)
Strategic Sourcing Coordinator
- Manage supplier profiles and set up new suppliers in IQ Navigator.
- Manage the invoicing process in IQ Navigator
- Support supplier questions with urgency
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers to meet company sourcing needs (category, program, volume and timing), in line with Arrow's strategy, by preforming initial vendor assessments (risk, maturity, capability and capacity).
- Obtain information from suppliers concerning product and/or service specifications, price and delivery dates etc…
- Track and manage vendor compliance with policies and contractual requirements.
Knowledge and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of contingent labor and Staffing agency experience (preferably and recruiting background)
- Extremely organized – ability to time manage oneself as well as others.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills & good telephone etiquette
- Working knowledge of IQ Navigator and SOW process is a plus
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook skills a must.
- Strong use of data to communicate and report activity.
- Ability to manage program/project timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional manner, handle many tasks, juggle priorities daily.
Typically requires a 2 or 4 year degree in HR and 1+ years of experience or High school graduate with 4+ years of related experience. HR Certifications or courses are a plus.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top