Staff Accountant II - Internal Reporting
Position:Staff Accountant II - Internal Reporting
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Month/Quarter end close - calculate, review and process journal entries and prepare balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Analysis – complete variance analysis of balance sheet and income statement comparing actual results to budget/forecast and prior periods.
- Evaluate transactions and record to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete and in accordance with US GAAP.
- Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects.
- Reporting - Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing, and issuing periodic reporting.
- Process Improvement – Demonstrate an understanding of various accounting processes and identify root causes and areas for improvement
- Research technical accounting issues and be able to work with management on solutions.
- Assist in the implementation of Hyperion
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity of accounting principles and GL systems (Oracle preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with deadlines and reprioritize work assignments as needed
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Big 4 or Reporting Experience
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top