Staff Accountant II
Position:Staff Accountant II
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Staff Accountant II in our Englewood, Colorado location.
The Staff Accountant evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Supports internal customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information. This position is responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Month/Quarter end close - calculate, review and process journal entries and prepare balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Analysis – complete variance analysis of balance sheet and income statement comparing actual results to budget/forecast and prior periods.
- Evaluate transactions and record to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete and in accordance with US GAAP.
- Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects.
- Reporting - Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing, and issuing periodic reporting.
- Process Improvement – Demonstrate an understanding of various accounting processes and identify root causes and areas for improvement.
- Research technical accounting issues and be able to work with management on solutions.
- Assist with reconciliation of complex intercompany transactions and improving intercompany reporting between the regions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity of accounting principles and GL systems (Oracle preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with deadlines and reprioritize work assignments as needed
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Big 4 and/or Fortune 200 experience
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top